Sunday, November 29, 2009

Really though, there's no A, B, or O. I promise.

So as usual, I had things lying around and after being summoned to a social situation; I arrived "bearing gifts" as the hostess yelled. Truly, I'd bought no gifts, just accents to embellish upon what was already present. In short, a friend had some gin and I thought "Self, we've got the perfect thing to mix with that!" That's how it all began.

Between the hosts and I we had, Tanqueray, Blood Orange Juice, Ground Coriander, and Dolin Dry. I played around a bit evaluating and taking note of what this and this did and what would happen if there was more of this; such is what mixology is about, the study of combining. Here were my findings...well actually, my findings by playing with four ingredients were numerous. Try it and figure it out yourself! In the end I found that:

2.0 ounces Tanqueray
0.5 ounces Dolin Dry
0.5 ounces Blood Orange Juice
Pinch Ground Coriander
Shaken & Served Up,

works just swimmingly! Cheers to the Bloody Martini, enjoy! Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment